Offers a variety of mental health related outpatient services for children and youth age 17 and younger. Meet with a healthcare provider to discuss service options and create a treatment plan.
Services available include:
- Mental Health Assessment
- Individual, Family, and Group Treatment
- Psychiatric Consultation and Assessment
- Clinical Outreach Services
- Psychological Testing and consultation services
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Regional Outpatient Services.
Part of the Hamilton Health Sciences Network.
Contact for information about the referral process.
Bring the following: child's Ontario Health Insurance Card (OHIP Card), a list of all past and current medications including all vitamins, supplements, and herbal remedies, all forms or information, any other forms related to the child's care such as reports from previous assessments, letters, and school information.