An arms-length provincial program of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, providing independent and confidential advocacy services and rights advice to consumers of, and those seeking access to, psychiatric services.
Provides advocacy services to inpatients at the 10 major mental health facilities in Ontario.
- Brockville, The Royal (Tel: 613-345-1461 x2530)
- Hamilton, St. Joseph's Healthcare (Tel: 905-388-2454)
- Kingston, Providence Care Hospital (Tel: 613-544-4900)
- London, Parkwood Institute (Tel: 519-455-9380)
- Penetanguishene, Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care (Tel: 705-549-3181 x2385/2389)
- St. Thomas, Southwest Centre for Forensic Mental Health Services (Tel: 519-631-1427)
- Thunder Bay, St. Joseph's Care Group (Tel: 807-343-4386)
- Toronto, Centre for Addictions & Mental Health Services (Tel: 416-535-8501 x33199/33149)
- Whitby, Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Tel: 905-668-5881 x6812)