An arms-length provincial program of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, providing independent and confidential advocacy services and rights advice to consumers of, and those seeking access to, psychiatric services.
Provides advocacy services to inpatients at the 10 major mental health facilities in Ontario.
- Brockville, The Royal (Tel: 613-345-1461 x2530)
- Hamilton, St. Joseph's Healthcare (Tel: 905-388-2454 x35514)
- Kingston, Providence Care Hospital (Tel: 613-544-4900 x53081)
- London, Parkwood Institute (Tel: 519-455-9380 x47267)
- Penetanguishene, Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care (Tel: 705-549-3181 x2385/2389)
- St. Thomas, Southwest Centre for Forensic Mental Health Services (Tel: 519-631-8510 x49451)
- Thunder Bay, St. Joseph's Care Group (Tel: 807-343-2431 x4386)
- Toronto, Centre for Addictions & Mental Health Services (Tel: 416-535-8501 x33199/33149)
- Whitby, Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Tel: 905-668-5881 x6812)
Inpatients, outpatients; ex-patients of any of the 10 partnered major mental health facilities in Ontario
Call for information or an appointment.