Provides a place of sanctuary, safety and support for women (and their children) with a variety of programs.
Learning Effective Anti-Violence in Families (LEAF)
- Early intervention group supports for children who have witness women abuse.
- Participants share feelings about the abuse and violence they have witnessed
Family Court Support Worker Program
- Provides information on the family court process, assistance in preparing for family court proceedings (documenting history of abuse, accessing Legal Aid), referral to specialized services and supports in the community, safety planning, and court accompaniment to proceedings, when appropriate.
Transitional Housing and Support Program
- Help women and their children access services to establish violence and abuse-free lives in the community.
Second Stage Services
- Offer furnished, affordable housing to both single women and women with children for up to one year. Supports are geared to creating greater physical, emotional and financial stability in the aftermath of violence and abuse.
Women experiencing abuse and/or homelessness.