Offers outreach services that provide rehabilitation to people with acquired brain injuries who live in the community. Services include:
- assistance with hospital/emergency department avoidance
- managing medications or physical health
- establishing predictable daily routines
Also offers a group Day program that offers activities for people with acquired brain injuries that promote socialization, skill development, education, physical activation, volunteering, and managing behaviours. Activities include:
- music skills training
- art and creative expression
- physical exercises geared toward different abilities
Open to all adults with an acquired brain injury.
Contact for information.