Provides person-centred, specialized mental health care for people with schizophrenia and related illnesses. Multi-disciplinary teams work in partnership with clients, caregivers, and other health care providers. Service is offered in inpatient, transitional, and outpatient programs.
- Assertive Community Treatment Teams (ACTT) serving different regions
- Centralized Rehabilitation
- Community Treatment Order (CTO) Program
- Early Psychosis Intervention Program (EPI)
- Family Education Program for Schizophrenia (FEP)
- Homes for Special Care (HSC)
- Patient and Family Collaborative Support Service
- Psychotic Disorders Teams (PDT)
- Schizophrenia Inpatient Units
- Schizophrenia Outpatient Clinic (SOC, formerly Community Schizophrenia Service)
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Transitional Outpatient Program of the Schizophrenia Service (TOPSS)
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Counselling
Individuals experiencing schizophrenia or related disorders.
Contact or visit the website for information. Application process varies by program.