Provides a variety of services to children 0-2.5 years old and their families. Team includes infant-parent specialists, a psychometrists, a psychologist, and a speech-language pathologist.
- parenting workshops
- in-home sessions with Infant-Parent Program clinicians
- developmental assessments
- consultation with a speech-language pathologist
Workshops are 8 sessions in length for parents and caregivers of children under 6 and are run several times each year. Snacks, prizes, transportation assistance, and limited free childcare are available.
- COPEing with Toddler Behaviour
- Right from the Start
- Circle of Security Parenting
More information about each session available on the website.
Parents of newborns, infants, and toddlers.
To register for the workshops fill out the online application form.