An employment readiness program for newcomer women and gender-diverse folks. Employment Counsellors and Job Developers identify clients' strengths and address challenges that they may face when seeking to enter or re-enter the workforce. Some of the services offered include:
- One on One Employment Counselling
- Career Assessment
- Weekly Employment Related Workshops
- Information Sessions with Guest Speakers from Various Walks of Life
- Point Of Sale(POS)/Digital Cash Register Training
- Job Fairs with Top Employers in Hamilton and Area
- identify as a woman, gender-diverse or non-binary and;
- be a Permanent Resident, Protected Person/Convention Refugee, a Live-in Caregiver with an approved work permit or a Ukrainian National or their dependent in Canada.
Contact for information.