A support line staffed by a team of mental health counsellors who provide individualized support counselling, system navigation, and customized information and education to caregivers, and individuals living with chronic mental illness.
Counsellor support includes:
- First episode or new diagnosis of schizophrenia/psychosis
- Persistent, ongoing situations of schizophrenia and related mental illness
- Addictions and substance abuse concerns
- Justice and mental health concerns
- Housing, Employment/ODSP issues
- Early intervention for psychosis
- Support with medication and treatment
- Crisis planning
- Coping & support for individuals and caregivers
- System navigation/connecting you with resources in your community
Open to all.
No application required.