A youth-led collective that supports the voices of young women, non-binary, and gender fluid youth in Hamilton. Program consists of activities, discussions, and workshops to encourage youth engagement.
Key Topics include:
- Self-care and mindfulness
- Analyzing societal influences
- Finding your strengths and identity
- Recognizing your purpose
- Building connections and support systems
- Enhancing your community
- Leadership skills
- Youth-led activities and initiatives
This program is funded by YWCA Canada and the Government of Canada.
Open to all women, non-binary, and gender fluid youth in Hamilton, ages 13-30.
Contact for information