One-on-one financial counselling and financial literacy support.
- Drafting and updating a household budget
- Organizing and explaining bills, paperwork, collection letters, government forms, credit reports
- Calls to creditors to negotiate debt repayment
- Calls to services and utilities to negotiate better service for the same or less cost (such as home phone, mobile phone, internet, etc.)
- Calls to government agencies to rectify issues or access new program supports
- Discussion and encouragement around modifying spending habits to better live within income assistance
- Assistance with application forms: government, housing supports, etc.
Organizations that offer this Service
Sites that offer this Service
By appointment only.
28 Athens Street
Individuals and families on low income.
Contact to book an appointment.
Last Full Update
April 20, 2023