Offers a wide variety of services for Canadian Veterans and their families. This includes:
- support and services related to physical and mental health and wellness
- support for income, emergency funding
- post-service training and education and employment assistance
- help at home, assistance with at-risk housing situations
- death and bereavement
- benefits and services for family, including survivors and caregivers
- history, memorials, medals, and decorations of those who served
Organizations that offer this Service
Sites that offer this Service
By appointment only.
55 Bay St N
Veterans and their dependents and families.
Contact for information.
ON211 Regional Partner
Community Navigation of Eastern Ontario
Last Full Update
March 29, 2023