This program helps children youth, and their caregivers in the following ways:
- Connect to the mental health, FASD, and/or developmental services they need (Access Program)
- Help children and youth aged birth to school exit who have multiple and complex needs, and their caregivers, coordinate their multiple services (Coordinated Service Planning)
- Help families of children and youth with FASD or possible FASD access services in the community. Works closely with the Hamilton FASD Collaborative to help families get connected to the services that they provide which includes case conferencing, training/education, and caregiver support.
Contact Hamilton acts as the single point of access to programs including:
- Bethesda Community Services
- Community Living Hamilton Programs
- Child and Youth Mental Health Rapid Response Consultation Services from Hamilton Health Sciences
- High Risk Youth Justice Services from the City of Hamilton
- Rygiel Supports for Community Living
- Southern Network of Specialized Care Services
- Thrive Child and Youth Trauma Services
Children who are experiencing social, emotional, behavioural, psychiatric and/or developmental issues, who live in Hamilton.
Contact for information