Provides support for individuals who are at risk of developing an eating disorder, and promotes overall physical and mental wellness. Offers a variety of self-esteem, body image, body acceptance, and other wellness-based group services for children, youth and their caregivers, both in-person and online.
- Virtual walk-in services (Mon, Tue, Wed, 9am-3pm, call 289-266-0036)
- Confident Me (female-identifying and non-binary youth ages 12-14)
- Free Being Me (female-identifying youth ages 8-11)
- Embrace and Empower (Queer and/or Trans youth ages 13-17)
- Authentically Me (female-identifying and non-binary youth ages 15-17)
- SibShop (siblings of children affected by eating disorders ages 8-17)
- Eating Empowered
- Virtual Parent Support Group
- Expressive Arts
Programs require a referral. Please contact ROCK's central intake line at 289-266-0036 for more details.
Call to make an application