Provides 24-hour residential hospice and palliative care to individuals with a life-limiting illness. Offers nursing care, pain and symptom management, psychological, social, and spiritual support.
- Be 18 years or older and a resident of Hamilton or surrounding area or an immediate family member of a resident of Hamilton or surrounding area.
- Be in final stages of life, with a prognosis of 3 months or less and/or a Palliative Performance Scale (PPS) score of 50% or less.
- Must have a need for professional care and supportive comfort measures during the last stages of life.
- Have a physician who will provide continuing care.
- Have a Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) agreed to, prior to admission.
- Have a designated Power of Attorney in place, prior to admission
fees vary, contact for details
Contact for information.
Last Full Update
September 24, 2020