The Notre Dame Community Resource Centre, is a multi-agency resource centre for at-risk youth residing within the community who are between 16 and 21 years of age. Youth have access to a number of outreach support services and programs to assist them in remaining housed; diverting them from homelessness and street involvement. A case coordinator assists the youth in navigating community and internal services based on their identified needs.
- 24 Hour a day intake and admissions
- Meets basic needs by providing all meals and snacks, clothing, laundry and hygiene products, etc.
- Advocacy and Case Co-ordination
- Recreational / Therapeutic programming
- On-Site Access to Mental Health Services and Consulting Psychiatry
- On-Site Access to a General Practitioner and/or Nurse Practitioner
- On-Site Addiction / Substance Use Supports (Alternatives for Youth)
- On-Site sexual health clinic
- On-Site Withdrawal Management Assessment and Monitoring (St. Joseph’s Hospital)
- Aftercare services through our Community Resource Centre
Open to all youth.
Contact for information.