Provides temporary emergency accommodation for families experiencing homelessness in the form of private, accessible self-contained units.
- Access to residential support workers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Individual case management
- Assistance searching for permanent housing
- Connections to post-shelter networks
- Referrals to medical, legal and other community services
- On-site access to support services such as Ontario Works, Public Health etc.
- Specialized services for children and youth landlord/tenant issues, parenting etc.
- Assistance with transportation
- Cultural interpretation services
Open to all families experiencing homelessness in the Hamilton region.
Contact for information.
Lisa Klinger, Director
Last Full Update
November 23, 2021