A personalized recovery program that helps stroke survivors and their families in the transition from hospital to home, working with and connecting them to resources and services that provide support, education, and participatory programming so they can reestablish their lives and achieve their goals.
Programs are designed to help with:
- Education: Learn practical and important information about stroke.
- Exercise and movement: Help improve your physical function, strength, balance, and energy levels.
- Peer support: Connect with other individuals who have bee impacted by stroke to share experiences.
- Skill development: Re-learn and practice skills that will help you in your day-to-day life.
- Speech and communication: Practice improving your speech and communication skills in a safe and welcoming environment.
Organizations that offer this Service
Sites that offer this Service
Contact for information.
10 Overlea Blvd
East York, ON
Stroke survivors, and their caregivers and families
Call, email, or fill out the form online.
Last Full Update
November 3, 2022