Learn how to access free, routine dental care for eligible seniors 65 years or older, through the Ontario Seniors Dental Care Program. The program is designed to support low-income seniors. Clients must register by appointment.
- are 65 years of age or older
- are a resident of Ontario
- meet the income requirements:
- an annual net income of $22,200 or less for a single senior
- a combined annual net income of $37,100 or less for a couple
- have no other form of dental benefits, including private insurance or dental coverage under another government program such as Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program or Non-Insured Health Benefits
Must apply on website or contact Urban Core to make appointment.