Provides job and volunteer opportunities for people in Hamilton who have a lived experience of mental illness.
Opportunities are available in the following work environments:
- Mow-Town - lawn maintenance and landscaping
- Snow -Town - snow removal
- Colours Cafe and Rainbow's End Bistro - cafe and food services
- Clean-up Crew - janitorial services and outdoor clean-up
- Heck of a Deck - deck repair and maintenance
- Pin n Needles - sewing
- Get R.E.A.L - general labour
Open to all, applicants who have lived experience of mental illness will be given priority.
Although it is not necessary to have all the skills or experience listed in a job description, candidates do need to demonstrate that they are capable of doing work and reliable.
To apply for a posted position send in a cover letter and resume via email.