A 12 week program to teach construction skill to youth-at-risk. The program provides renovation and construction services to local charities, non-profit groups, and neighbourhood associations.
- Hands-on workshops in Carpentry, Electrical, Drywall and Plumbing
- On-site work experience at a Threshold community building project
- Safety training including Emergency First Aid and Working at Heights
- Employment seminars
- Construction math workshops
- Personal Protective Equipment, tool belts and hand tools supplied
Open to all age 15 to 30.
Contact to register.
ages 15 to 30
Last Full Update
September 1, 2022