Online information and support about advanced illness, palliative and end-of-life care, loss, and grief
- over 900 programs, services and recommended resources
- trusted information written by health experts and personalized support online.
- articles and videos by health experts available on symptoms, emotional and spiritual health, decision-making, caregiving, and what to expect with various illnesses, what to expect when death is near, etc.
Some services include:
- Ask a Professional: Canadians can ask a question confidentially to a team of professionals
- Discussion Forums: A safe, supportive online community for patients and caregivers
- The Gallery: Features short video clips demonstrating common caregiving tasks.
- LivingMyCulture.ca: A video series exhibiting lived experience of people with advanced illness
- KidsGrief.ca: A free, bilingual online supporting children and teens
- Indigenous Voices Stories of Serious Illness and Grief: Support for First Nations, Inuit, and Métis patients
Find more on the website
Open to all.
Visit website for information.
ON211 Regional Partner
Community Navigation of Eastern Ontario
Last Full Update
July 27, 2021