Home and Community Care Support Services organizations coordinate in-home and community-based care for patients by assessing patient care needs, and delivering in-home and community-based services to support their health and well-being.
They help patients, their families, and caregivers when they need services, support, and guidance to:
- Remain safely at home with the support of health and other care professionals
- Return home from hospital and recover at home
- Find a family doctor or nurse practitioner
- Find community services that support healthy, independent living
- Transition to long-term care or supportive housing
- Die with dignity in the setting of their choice
Organizations that offer this Service
Sites that offer this Service
211 Pritchard Rd
Unit 1, Hamilton
Open to all.
Contact for information.
Last Full Update
January 23, 2023