Provides information, counselling, and programs on alcohol, drugs, and gambling.
- Individual, couple and family counselling
- methadone case management
- referrals to residential treatment
- needle syringe program for dropping off used needles and picking up supplies
- group programs to teach skills such as coping skills, relapse prevention, mindfulness
- support groups
- information and referral
Open to people with concerns about alcohol, drugs, or gambling. Alcohol and drug programs are open to all ages 23 and older. Gambling programs are open to all age 12 and older.
Call or drop-in to book an appointment with an intake worker.