This program helps people aged 16 and older with a developmental disability who are looking for adult developmental services in the following ways:
- confirms a person's eligibility for adult developmental services that are funded by the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services
- Helps eligible people apply for adult developmental services by completing the provincial Developmental Services application
- Makes referrals to adult developmental services for people ages 18 and older.
Developmental Services Ontario acts as the single point of access to programs including:
- Bethesda Community Services
- Community Living Hamilton Programs
- Child and Youth Mental Health Rapid Response Consultation Services from Hamilton Health Sciences
- Southern Network of Specialized Care Services
- High Risk Youth Justice Services from the City of Hamilton
- Rygiel Supports for Community Living
140 King St E
Suite 4, Hamilton
For individuals with a confirmed developmental disability, who live in Ontario. Call 1-877-376-4674 x340 for information.
Contact for information