Provides primary healthcare services to new immigrants, including refugees, and to those who face barriers in accessing culturally-appropriate healthcare services.
- Routine physical exams
- Immunizations for both adults and children
- Assessment and treatment of acute episodic illnesses
- Chronic disease management
- Family contraceptive planning
- Home visits
- Mental health counseling and support
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Information, advocacy, service referral and support
- Translation and interpretation services
- Health services navigation
- Triage service for urgent issues
- Pediatric care
Organizations that offer this Service
Sites that offer this Service
183 Hughson St S
Lower Level, Hamilton
Newcomers who are experiencing barriers to healthcare access, government assisted refugees and refugee claimants, privately sponsored refugees.
Contact for appointment.
Last Full Update
May 23, 2023