Provides substance use and mental health services for teenagers, young adults, and their families or caregivers.
On-site treatment and family support is offered at various secondary schools within the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board and the Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board.
- Secondary School-on-site Treatment
- Getting Ready Education Group
- Family Education, Support and Skills Development
- Youth Affected by Substance Use of Others
- Street-Involved Youth Outreach
- Pregnant and Parenting Youth Outreach
- Community Education, Consultation & Training
- Naloxone Distribution
38 James St S
2nd floor, Hamilton
Eligibility may vary by program, contact for details
Complete online referral form through website