Provides support for newcomers to adjust to their life in Canada, by providing comprehensive information, orientation, needs assessments and referrals to government programs, social services, and community resources. Program funding provided the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade.
Program available to:
- Permanent Residents of Canada
- Convention Refugees and Persons in Need of Protection
- Individuals whose Permanent Resident application has been approved in principle
- Foreign domestic workers admitted under the Live-In Caregiver program
- Ukrainians arriving under the CUAET program
Contact for information.