Program of the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development that provides services to help job seekers, workers, and employers with advice, grants, and other services around public and private sector employment.
- Ontario Job Bank online database
- Ontario apprenticeships
- Summer jobs for high school, university, and college students
- Adult learning courses to prepare for new jobs, training, or further education
- Help for laid-off workers to pay living expenses and tuition for job training or postsecondary education
- Funding for employers to hire workers through Employment Ontario
119 King St W
Open to all Ontario workers, job seekers, and employers.
No application required, contact for information.