Arm's length agency of the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development. Works to educate, advices, and represent non-union workers who have been injured at work or who have been threatened or punished for following health and safety laws.
- summary advice and representation through all stages of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) claims process or the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal (WSIAT)
- information on the polices and procedures of the WSIB and WSIAT
- advice and representation through the stages of an application and hearing of an application and hearing before the Ontario Labour Relations Board
- self-help information for workers to handle their own claims or applications where appropriate
- referrals to other organizations
Organizations that offer this Service
Sites that offer this Service
119 King St W
Open to all workers in Ontario.
Contact for information.
ON211 Regional Partner
Findhelp Information Services
Last Full Update
February 16, 2022