Ontario provincial program that provides temporary financial and employment assistance for people who are in financial need.
- walk-in job search centre
- access to computers, Internet, social media, laster printer, scanner, photocopier, telephone
- career planning
- workshops and assistance with resumes and interview skills
- resource materials, job banks, labour marked information
- referrals for education and upgrading, work and volunteer placements, self-employment and entrepreneurship
- employer hotline
Open to all Ontario residents age 18 and older who are in financial need.
Apply online through the website of call the local office for more information.