Notre Dame House is a 24-hour emergency shelter providing 21 beds for youth between 16 and 21 years of age. It provides programming and support to youth in the following manner:
- 24-hour a day intake and admissions
- Meeting all basic needs by providing meals and snacks, clothing, laundry and hygiene products, etc.
- Advocacy and case coordination
- Recreational/therapeutic programming
- Access to mental health services and consulting psychiatry
- Access to a general practitioner and/or nurse practitioner
- Addiction/substance use supports (Alternatives for Youth)
- Withdrawal management assessment and monitoring (St. Joseph’s Healthcare)
- After-care services through our Community Resource Centre
Open to youth 16 to 21 years of age.
Contact for information, bring proof of age to first visit.