Comprehensive employment and job search services
- assessment of skills, interests and experience
- job search strategies, including resume preparation
- information about careers and occupations, local labour market, employment and training opportunities
- on-the-job training, work experience
- help in maintaining employment
- information and referral to other employment and community services
Better Jobs Ontario
- skills training and financial support for laid-off workers
Services for employers
- help in identifying human resource skills requirements, matching of workplace needs to workers' skills, capabilities, interests and experience
- support for developing on-the-job training plans and monitoring of placements to support retention
Canada-Ontario Job Grant
- financial support for individual employers to purchase training for their employees
- available to small, medium and large businesses planning to deliver short-term training for existing or new employees
Sites that offer this Service
Hours vary by location, contact for details
Individuals of legal working age and not attending full time school or training; must be resident of Ontario and eligible to work in Canada.
Some organizations target this service to people with a disability. Please contact each agency for more details.
Call organization for specific program information.
Last Full Update
March 8, 2022