Offers employment services to people with disabilities.
- employment needs assessment
- career planning
- employment counselling
- job search skills training
- job placement services
- assessments of disability related accommodations
- case management and follow-up
Also offers employee recruiting services to businesses. These services include:
- space for job fairs and interviews
- access to post job opportunities on PATH's job board
- support once job placements are filled
Programs are funded in part by the government of Canada and the government of Ontario.
Open to all people who are unemployed and have a disability.
Contact for information.