Offers employment services to people with disabilities.
- employment needs assessment
- career planning
- employment counselling
- job search skills training
- job placement services
- assessments of disability related accommodations
- case management and follow-up
Also offers employee recruiting services to businesses. These services include:
- space for job fairs and interviews
- access to post job opportunities on PATH's job board
- support once job placements are filled
Programs are funded in part by the government of Canada and the government of Ontario.
Organizations that offer this Service
Sites that offer this Service
31 King Street East
Suite 100, Hamilton
Open to all people who are unemployed and have a disability.
Contact for information.
Monica Franklin, Manager of Administrative Services
Last Full Update
February 4, 2022