Delivers specialized community based services to adults with complex physical, psychological, and social needs due to severe mental illness accompanied by significant functional impairment, disruption of normal life tasks, periods of hospitalization, and a need for psychotropic medications.
- assessment and recovery planning
- crisis planning and intervention services
- medication management
- health and wellness teaching
- caregiver education and support
- recreational opportunities
- assistance with disability benefits and entitlements
- addiction treatment
Open to adults in the Greater Hamilton area who have complex physical, psychological, and social needs due to severe mental illness. Individuals will be accepted into the program based on assessment of need and service capacity.
Potential clients or their family members can complete the referral form. If the form will not display, download the flattened referral from, complete it, and fax it or mail it to the address on the form.