Programs provide a variety of at-home services which are tailored to meet the needs of each individual client.
- Nursing care
- Assistance administering medication
- Giving injections
- Changing dressings
- Providing advanced foot care
- Pain and symptom management
- Palliative care
- Providing teaching and health education support
- Assist clients in maintaining independent living
Open to all.
fees vary, some fees may be covered by private health insurance
Contact for information.
Anne Kenderic, Community Support Coordinator
Last Full Update
November 5, 2020