Hamilton Public Library
- Pubic computers are available at Hamilton Public Library's Central Branch on a first come first served basis. A library card is needed. Printing, copying and scanning are available.
- Free WiFi is available at all Hamilton Public Library Branches from outside the branch. No password or library card needed. Please be sure to engage in social distancing when you are accessing HPL's wifi hotspots. See the https://www.hpl.ca/hours website for branch locations.
City of Hamilton
- Free WiFi is also available on the City of Hamilton's wireless network, available at arenas, recreation centres, city hall, municipal service centres, and around Gage Park. Information can be found on the https://www.hamilton.ca/government-information/site-policies/wireless-network website.
- A map of some available wifi hotspots in Hamilton can be accessed https://www.wiman.me/canada/free-wifi-hamilton.
Internet Service Providers:
Rogers and Source Cable:
- Rogers have no overage fees on Connected for Success and Connected Families internet plans.
- Source Cable is also offering free preview channels. further details here: http://www.sourcecable.ca/shop/tv/free-previews/
- Rogers and Source Cable will not be terminating services if customers are unable to pay their bills during COVID-19.
- Bell customers are offered waived overage charges on home internet, and all roaming fees.
- Shaw customers are offered free tv stations. All Shaw hotspots are now available to everyone, including non-Shaw customers. A map of Shaw WiFi hotspots is available: https://www.shaw.ca/internet/wifi
- Cogeco customers are offered suspension of termination of services if they are unable to pay their bills during COVID-19.
Last Full Update
November 13, 2020